Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Making Strides Against Breast Cancer













In honor of Breast Cancer awareness month, this past Sunday my mother and I participated in the annual "Making Strides Against Breast Cancer" walk. Even though I was very sick these past few days I knew I couldn't miss this event. My mom and I have a very close friend who recently had her own battle with breast cancer .(This one is for you <3). Families, friends, companies, and even doggies walked for the cure.This was a very special event for each and every one of us. I was just amazed to see how man people attended. Over 5,000 people walked for this event and over $300,000 raised. AMAZING. So many men and women are diagnosed each year with breast cancer, so to see so much support this past Sunday was remarkable. Every penny counts and every step against this killer makes a difference. Take that step and participate to make a difference next year.

                    You can still make a donation here >>>>>>>>Strides Against Breast Cancer



                                                                        xoxo,
                                                                      Yesenia

No comments:

Post a Comment