Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Happy Birthday To ME!!!!















    What I  Wore: Michael Kors: Mary Janes, Forever 21: Blouse, Gap: Floppy Hat, Marc by Marc Jacobs: Crossbody Bag, Michele: Watch           
                           

Yesterday was my birthday and I had such a great day. I was surrounded with such great positivity. I got some amazing goodies which I'll share in the next post. Here are a couple of pictures of what I wore on my special day. Its crazy how time flies. I can't believe I'm already 26. As each birthday passes I hope that I gain more wisdom so that I could set myself on the right path to my bright future and become stronger (both mentally and psychically), so that one day I develop into woman I have always envisioned myself to be.

Ooo and here's a pic of me at dinner ( my girls took me out ) <3 them. Once again girls thanks for making my night special and memorable.


xoxo, 
Yesenia 

No comments:

Post a Comment