Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Lilac Love

IMG_4090

IMG_4085

IMG_4086

IMG_4101

IMG_4092

IMG_4097

IMG_4128

What I Wore: Jean Jacket & Pantss: Guess Jeans, Sneakers : Converse Chuck Taylor, Sunnies: Prada , Bracelets: Tarina Tarantino,  Top: American Rag

I don't really wear sets like this, because I hate being super matchy matchy, but I love the jacket so I was like why not. First pair of pants I don't have to get taken in at the waist by the way. Anyways I;m trying to hurry up and wear a few things that are in my closet collecting dust before summer ends :( waaaahhh .

Toodles,


Yesenia

3 comments:

  1. Love this set! Hot bod gurlll! Dominicans rule! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks cheri!!! Yes we do lol,,,somo las mas chulas...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your outfit is great.
    Jean on jean. nice day

    ReplyDelete