Monday, September 30, 2013

Autumn's Beginning

IMG_4258

IMG_4266

IMG_4273

IMG_4275

IMG_4277

IMG_4281

IMG_4289

What I Wore: Overall Dress: Forever 21
                              Striped top: Gap (similar here)
      Booties: Report
               Watch: Michael Kors
          Rings: Forever 21

Hey guyssss....as im writing this i'm laying in bed..sick as hell..So these are a few pics from last weekend when I wasn't feeling crappy. I had this overall dress for almost 2 years now and I forgot I even had it in my closet ( like most of us do). Fall is officially here sooo...after a little cleaning I took it out..ironed it since it was WRINKLY, and paired it with this long sleeve shirt since it was a bit windy. I liked this look and then later on...I kinda felt like i looked Amish. Still digging it though lol. Oooh and of course I had to wear my kitty and mouse ear rings which I absolutely love ...I love them sooo much that I had to buy another pack. I dont know whats up with the cat theme this fall...and even though im a dog lover...im kind of liking it. Love the cuteness.


Tootles,

Yesenia

No comments:

Post a Comment