Monday, August 5, 2013

Vintage Rose

DSC02509

DSC02512

DSC02521

DSC02573

DSC02507

DSC02636

DSC02673

What I Wore: Dress: Two by Vince Camuto (macys.com) , Shoes: Steve Madden, Necklace: Alex Woo, Hamsa), Bag: Kensie Girl

Hey guys!!! Happy Monday lol (you must be like eehhhh yea right) Anyways wore this cute dress last Tuesday to the Stella & Dot Trunk Show in Hoboken. I was invited to this cute little event by my cuzin. (Never fails we always make an adventure out of anything)Very cute and unique accessories for when you want that extra oomph to any outfit. After the trunk show we took lots of pics near the Hoboken waterfront overlooking NYC. Beautiful as usual. The ambiance around Sinatra Drive is a must see. After walking and walking I was literally about to cry. My FEET were killing me. These shoes are cute for like 30 mins tops. If I could I would have someone carry me from place to place with these red beauties and when I needed to stand I would. ( BUT THATS IT lol..no walking lol ) Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend. 

xoxo,

Yesenia

No comments:

Post a Comment