Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Distressed Denim

IMG_4037

IMG_4051

IMG_4048

IMG_4038

IMG_4039

IMG_4045

What I Wore: Shirt: Express, High Waisted Shorts: Dani (purchased at a store in Soho, similar here & here), Clogs: Diane Von Furstenberg- Ode, Watch: Michele, Belt: Express


Hey guys!! I wore this out on the weekend for a little stroll with my mom. Since the shorts are high waisted and kinda short i wanted to tone it down a bit with a blouse. I forgot I had these cute little clogs in the attic so i was like heyyy why not. Threw on a belt that came with a skirt and I pleased with the overall look. Once again I forgot how tall some of my shoes can be, and these babies werent any different. I had to put my Sperry boat shoes. The summer is quickly coming to an end. Hurry up and wear all your best summer clothes.How do you wear your high waisted shorts?


Tootles,


Yesenia


No comments:

Post a Comment