Thursday, July 26, 2012

Things On My WIsh List

Things On My WIsh List
These are a few things that I really really want by the end of this year. The Chanel Jumbo is an addition to my bag collection that I've been wanting for years. Preferably in a color such as red, purple or grey. I would love to have the YSL shoes and clutch for my birthday which is still months away. I could already picture the outfits out in my head. The Prada glasses are gorgeous. I like that they came out with this baroque touch ,<3 them. I've been wanting this Jessica Zenuer necklace ever since I spotted it on Lauren Conrad. This would be the perfect necklace for me because its extremely difficult to find my letter when it comes to anything, be it a ring or pendant and its even harder finding my name. (Yesenia). A girl could dream right?  Whats on your wish list?

xoxo Yesenia

Yves Saint Laurent patent heels
$1,025 - cultstatus.com.au

Chanel red handbag
fashion.1stdibs.com

Jennifer Zeuner vintage initial necklace
shopthetrendboutique.com

Prada tortoise cat eye sunglasses
$335 - harveynichols.com

No comments:

Post a Comment