Thursday, July 5, 2012

A Little Peplum for the 4th of July




What I Wore: Monteau Peplum Tank (Can be found here or Marshalls), Forever21 light blue jeans, Jessica Simpson heels, Michele Jelly Bean Watch, Michael Kors Chain Belt.various bracelets.












Today I spent my morning around the park with my friend for a little photo shoot. It was crazy hot out but after a few pics here and there I was done, after-all I sweated buckets lol. It definitely felt like a typical fourth of July. Families were out bbq'ing, playing, listening to music, and enjoying the beautiful weather.


Now for the fun part. Since I figured it would be super crowded in the city and it would be hard to get back home because of the traffic, my friend and I decided to go to the Medowlands State Fair. We had so much fun. We went on some rides including the ferris wheel, played games and of course we couldn't leave without having some fried oreos (mmmmm I love those things).





What I wore: Maxi dress ( Marshalls), Michael Kors purse, Micheal Kors watch, BCBGeneration Bracelets, Michael Kors Siesta Flat Thong Sandals, Michael Kors Belt.



















I hope everyone had a Safe and Happy 4th of July !!



No comments:

Post a Comment