Sunday, July 15, 2012

Flower Power- Go Green





What I Wore: Old navy tank-top, Forever 21 bodycon skirt, Flower Headband, Michael Kors Silver Sandals, Michael Kors Silver Chain Watch, Betsey Johnson cross-body bag.




 Today my friend and I went to White Plains, NY for an exhibit called DasHaus. Basically, it is an exhibit which travels around the US to show how we can be energy efficient by using several different products and how renewable resources can be used to help slow down global warming (yay). Although the exhibit was quite small, it was very interesting. I'm hoping to one day have my house powered by solar panels. Here are a few pics of me being my crazy self. This town had some kind of carnival going on and there were so many little stands, music, and kids dancing around. Everyone seemed to be having a good time. Once I heard the Cha-Cha slide it was on. Of course I had to dance! Later on we decided to hit up a mall which was literally two blocks away from the exhibit. I got a little present for myself that I've been wanting for a long time. I initially had tried on the round version of these and WOAHHH way too big for my face. I found these squared babies and had to have them.

                                                           My New Prada Sunglasses <3

xoxo Yesenia

1 comment:

  1. You may be eligible for a new government solar rebate program.
    Click here to find out if you're eligble now!

    ReplyDelete