Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day

IMG_3501

IMG_3245

I just want to say Happy Mother's Day (Feliz Dia De las Madres) to all the mothers. Even though im not a mother yet, I can only imagine what it takes to raise a child or children these days. I commend you all for all the hard work you all put in. Most importantly I want to say Happy Mother's Day to the most important person to me, my mom. Not only is she my best friend, she supports me, she tries to understand me and gets me on so many levels, she listens to all my whining and bickering, she's with me when I'm at my highest and most lowest moments. She has never tuned me out when I need to talk about something, she always tries to cheer me up and gives the best advice. She is very hard on me when I need a wake up call and keeps it real no matter what. I love that woman with all my heart. There's literally nothing I wouldn't do for her. If I could give her the world and more, I would. God has truly blessed me with such an amazing mother. I'm so grateful to have such amazing support in my life. Happy Mother's Day Mommy.

                                                                     xoxo,

                                                                   Yesenia

No comments:

Post a Comment