Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Fuzzy Pink

IMG_3625

IMG_3613

IMG_3594

IMG_3597

What I Wore: Blazer: Forever 21, Dress: Material Girl, Booties: Report (took them from my mom lol), Barbie Necklace: Tarina Tarantino, Bracelets: Sariahs Jewels & Tarina Tarantino ( I think you can tell by now that I love Tarina Tarantino <3 <3) 

I wore this last Friday to work. I thought it would be nice to dress up for a change to lighten my mood. . Give it a try when you feel down,sad, or angry. Don't do it for anyone else, but you!!! It def make me feel soooo much better. Play dress up and put a little makeup, you'd be surprised how many people notice. It's  also nice to hear a nice compliment once in a while. (even though at times I don't know how to take one.) Happy Tuesday!!


xoxo,

Yesenia

No comments:

Post a Comment