Sunday, November 11, 2012

My New Obsession

I love Madewell




As you can see everything here is from Madewell. I never really went into this store before ( I really don't know why), but after a recent trip to the mall I decided to have a peek and now I have officially fallen in love. The quality is great, the clothes are adorable, and super super comfy. These are a few of the items I purchased on recent visits. I have an obsession with hearts so I bought the blue striped thermal first. When I went back I had to get the tan one as well. Hearts on the sleeves = super cute. The sheep sweater above I still don't have but I plan on getting it next, but I have this one and I love it. (yes sheep are my favorite animals, Cuties !!!) Check out their website.They have several things on sale.

                                                                  xoxo,

                                                               Yesenia 

No comments:

Post a Comment