Saturday, November 24, 2012

Blocked By Colors

IMG_2118

IMG_2119

IMG_2120

IMG_2123_2

IMG_2124

IMG_2125

IMG_2130

What I Wore: Trench Coat: DKNY, Sweater Dress: Betsey Johnson, Scarf: Cejon, Boots: Michael Kors Open Toe Ankle Booties, Handbag: Yves Saint Laurent, Tights: Hue

Yesterday I went out for a little stroll. I finally decided to take out one of the newest additions to my purse collection. I got this YSL bag during one of Nordstrom's sales which took place at the end of summer. The next big sale is coming very soon. All the stores such as Bergdorf Goodman, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom & Barney's mark down their designer apparel and accessories tremendously. So if you've been eyeing those shoes that you must have or that pretty handbag, keep your ears open because the SALE is coming!! I wore this comfortable sweater dress which I purchased during one of Betsey's last sample sales (:( sighhh..) Originally this dress was $348 and I scored big time ..just $40.00 (wooohoo). I call it my ugly/pretty sweater. It's getting very chilly, which means you'll see me sporting a lot more sweaters. Bundle up. <3

xoxo

Yesenia

1 comment:

  1. I love this fun color blocked top.
    xxxo
    ola
    www.stylesbyola.com

    ReplyDelete