When I started my blog I was looking to see what additional things I could discuss and share on my blog. I stumbled across several YouTube Videos talking about VoxBoxes. I did some googling and then ended up on the Influenster website. All you have to do is sign up, earn badges by answering simple questions to see if you qualify, get picked, and be ready to review products. Best part of all this is that its easy to do and its FREE!. So what are you waiting for? Are you an influenster? Join and find out.
Latina VoxBox Contains:
- VEET Ready to Use Wax Strips, Leg & Body: $9.99 (To be reviewed soon)
- NYC New York Color Lipshine:$2.49 ( I love nude lipstick/lipgloss and oddly enough I like that its a bit sticky. Not like crazy sticky ,but enough that it will stay on for a while. It goes perfect with my complexion. This is a "Go" for me .
- NEW Bath and Body Works Shea- Enriched Signature Collection Shower Gel:$5.00 (I've always been a fan of the bath and body works "sweet pea" scent so this was a nice little bottle to get. Did it make my skin softer as it says in the description due to the shea butter? Actually it did. I felt as if my skin was smoother and without a doubt the smell just the way I like it ;clean and soft. Certain soaps and shower gels dry my skin out more than it already is, but this was not the case with this shower gel)
- Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen:$7.99 for full size bottle (When I used to go to the beach a lot, I used to buy many bottles of sunscreen protect my skin. Trust me, none of the sunscreens smelled as delicious as this one does. I like that its not oily. It also keeps my skin well moisturized.)
- Always Radiant Infinity PAds: $6.99 ( To be reviewed soon)
- Always Tampax Radiant Collection: Prices vary (To be reviewed soon)
*Disclaimer: The Latina VoxBox and all its products ,were sent to me for review purposes only.The reviews in this post are based on my honest opinion.