Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Red Light

IMG_5938

IMG_5944

IMG_5927

IMG_5972

IMG_5952

What I Wore

Shirt: Thomas Pink (similar here)
Pants: Express
Booties: Rebecca Minkoff
Handbag: Victoria Beckham


Hey Guys, here is a look which I forgot to post since late October. I knoooowww. I've been M.I.A for a while ,but its the usual, everyone has their own things going on and unfortunately we become sidetracked. I love blogging and when I don't...such as pushing it from Monday, to Tuesday and then that becomes 2 weeks later, its a bit annoying. I will try to post more frequently as blogging brings me sanity.Anyways,  here is my weekend look. I rocked these pins my dad got for me. You guys know how much I love spiders !!!. It was the perfect little touch to a plain blouse. The Rebecca Minkoff booties I'm wearing were purchased last year at Bloomingdales at an incredible price. My mom insisted I get them because as she says, you cannot pass up a really really good deal. Now is the season for amazing deals at the department stores. Stalk the items you really want as they will be on sale. I would like a coat, knee high boots, a pair of killer heels with a nice little price tag. What items are you craving for?

Tootles,


Yesenia




No comments:

Post a Comment