Monday, November 11, 2013

Boyfriend Jeans

IMG_4701

IMG_4699

IMG_4689

IMG_4686

IMG_4682

IMG_4681
What I Wore: 
     Jeans: Madewell (similar here)
Sweater: Express
Bunny Beanie: H&M (old)
Belt: Ann Taylor
Booties: Nine West


Hey guysss and gals. Isn't fall just beautiful? The colors of the leaves and trees are absolutely stunning. It sucks that its getting cold and the beauty within the colors will soon fade..ok now i sound like some type of poet lol...but yes thats how I feel. I LOVE fall. So here is a little number that I put together in my head since the summer. I was just waiting for the right way to wear it and here it is. If you see me around my town on a quick trip to the supermarket you'll see me with this cute little beanie  I purchased in H&M about 2 years ago.It's adorable and soft. Some women only wear tight jeans, but I love to be relaxed, and boyfriend jeans are the "it" jeans, especially if you don't want to wear that super tight pair of jeans you have. Just a little trick ..if you want the perfect pair of boyfriend jeans and dont want to buy the "boyfriend"  fit...buy 2 to 4 sizes up on a pair of skinny jeans. (Waaaa laahh). Relaxed but cute is the vibe I put together. How do you wear your boyfriend jeans?


Toodles,



Yesenia













No comments:

Post a Comment