Sunday, October 20, 2013

Dress Up

IMG_4395

IMG_4392

IMG_4387

IMG_4385

IMG_4382

What I Wore: Dress: Double Zero
                                               Shoes: Michael Kors (Mary Janes
                                          Felt Kitty Hat: Urban Outfitters

Heyyyy. Went out to lunch with my mom and I wore this little dress which I purchased at some random store I spotted while in the city. Nothing is easier than throwing on a dress and hitting the road. Decided to make it a bit playful with this kitty hat i found for an awesome price (6.99) at Urban Outfitters. I know another kitty accessory.They're too cute to pass up.Originally, I waned this one, but come on..this is so similar and I love it even more at this price lol. Hurry and wear all the cute dresses you have girls...the winter is coming...and we're gonna have to wear them with tights/stockings...uggh lol.


Tootles,



Yesenia

No comments:

Post a Comment