Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Beautiful Bloom


IMG_3816

IMG_3817

IMG_3828

IMG_3831

IMG_3841_2

IMG_3840

IMG_3842

           What I Wore: Dress: Donna Morgan (similar), Booties: Nine West, Watch: Michael Kors, Earrings: Betsey Johnson, Bag: Yves Saint Laurent- Cabas Chyc (before saint laurent change), "Y "Necklace: Gift From my mom

This past Saturday I wore this summery dress which I thought would be appropriate for this event. Colorful, cheery, and comfy. I paired it up with black laser-cut booties which gave it a bit of an edge. I also took out my new baby for the first time. I bought this bag back in November when I found out  that YSL was changing to Saint Laurent, which meant different owner, designs, etc. I quickly purchased it and i do not regret it. I love this bag, plus its as if it was made for me. The "y" of course stands for Yves Saint Laurent, but it also stands for the "y" in Yesenia (<<< thats me lol). A match made in heaven. The color is beige so it goes with everything. Its definitely classic and very chic looking. I'm truly blessed to have the opportunity to get it when i did. It's hard to find this design now. After Hedi took over YSL, the cabas chyc was revamped. I personally prefer the older version. Now onto the necklace. My mom surprised me with this  gold "y" block pendant and chain. It's definitely hard finding anything with a "y", so my mom had this custom made for me. I love it and haven't taken it off since. Thanks mommy...MUAHHHHH <3

                                                              Toodles,

                                                              Yesenia

No comments:

Post a Comment