Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Neon Vibes

IMG_3790

IMG_3788

IMG_3786

IMG_3773

IMG_3796

IMG_3795

What I Wore: Tank : Betsey Johnson, Shorts: Levi's, Socks: Hue, Sneakers : Converse Chuck Taylor, Bag : Alexander Wang Diego

Wore this on Saturday when I went out with my friend to do a little shopping. A lot of stores have some great summer sales. Hollister, DSW, Madwell, and Express are just a few. Check out your malls and if you don't feel like taking the drive out there, check the online stores. I didn't buy much because i wasn't in the shopping mood, plus i'm a bag kind of gal. When I have a bag in mind, I literally obsess over it. Ever since I left a beautiful bag back in Paris (which sucks), I've been trying to find one in a color I like. Hopefully this happens soon because I saw the waiting lists and they're ridiculous loooonng. (positive thinking as my cousin would say). If you haven't noticed already, I have many many looks. I can dress up, down, chic, athletic etc. I like what I like and I dress how I feel. This pretty much explains it.


xoxo,

Yesenia

2 comments:

  1. cutie! :)
    i wore leopard print, sneakers, and a black studded bag today.. great minds think alike lol
    and oui oui si si positive thoughts my friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL yeaaaa i see now.. thanks for stopping by my cupcake head

    ReplyDelete