Thursday, December 27, 2012

Merry Merry Merry

IMG_2205

IMG_2206

IMG_2208

IMG_2213

IMG_2211

IMG_2215

What I Wore: Sweater: Talbots (present from my mommy..soo warm), Shirt: Forever 21, Shorts: Express (similar here), Scarf: Cejon, Tights: Hue, Booties: Report, Handbag: Fendi Anna, Sunglasses: MiuMiu

I hope everyone had a Very Merry Christmas. I had a very nice Christmas break with my friends and family. Even though I fell asleep quite a few times in between ( yes im getting old lol), I truly enjoyed being around laughter and life. I got everything and more this year. God has truly blessed me with good health, a job, and some very important people who genuinely care about me. What more could a girl ask for? I'm seeing things in another perspective and thanking God for all the blessings he has given to me. Two very important people have enlighten me. I hope everyone was good this year and received everything they wanted. 

xoxo,

Yesenia

No comments:

Post a Comment